TERMS & CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
These are the legal terms and conditions under which We supply the products (“Products”) listed on our website www.hairinbeauty.com (“our site”) to you.
Information About Us
www.hairinbeauty.com is operated by Hairinbeauty.com CN Limited (“We”).
We are a company registered in China and with our registered office at Xuchang City, Henan, China. Number is (+86) 185 3902 2525.
Our email address is email@example.com.
How The Contract Is Formed Between You & Us
1. Once you have placed your order, you should receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that We have received your order (but please contact us if you do not receive this e-mail). Please note this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us (which We may refuse for any reason).
2. After you submit your order, we immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorisation to take payment from your account. We will not process your order until payment has been received in full. If we accept your order We will confirm this to you by sending you a further e-mail confirming the Product is being processed ready for dispatch at which point the contract between us ("Contract") will be formed.
3. As soon as you place your order, we start to process your order. After delivery, you will not be able to change it, but you may be able to return your Products under Returns Policy.
4. From time to time We may make minor changes to a Product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
5. These terms and conditions, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language. Please note that We may not necessarily keep a copy of your Contract. You should keep a copy of these terms and conditions and your order for future reference.
Price & Payment
1. We can change the prices on our site at any time without notice, but changes will not affect orders which We have already accepted.
2. We accept payment by debit card, credit card, PayPal. We accept the following cards: Visa, VISA Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express.
3. You must pay for the Products (including all applicable delivery charges), and We will charge the card you have chosen to use to pay for your order once you reach the final billing page and submit your order. We immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorisation to take payment from your account.
4. If you wish to apply a voucher code to your order, you must enter the relevant code during the online checkout process. Only one voucher code can be used per order and additional terms and conditions may apply in respect of each voucher code. We reserve the right to decline to accept any voucher code that is invalid for your order or that has expired.
Your Right To Cancel The Contract
You must send off the Products within 15 days of telling us that you wish to cancel the Contract. We will pay the costs of your returns if you use our free returns service in accordance with the Returns Policy, but if you do not use this service in accordance with our instructions then you will be responsible for the cost of returning Products to us. Please see our Returns Policy for further information about how to return Products to us.
1.If you are a consumer, We are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with the Contract. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect your legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or defective.
2. If you consider that any Product We have supplied is faulty or miss-described, please notify us using the email(firstname.lastname@example.org) or chat box.
Our Rights To Cancel The Contract
1. We may end the Contract at any time by writing to you if:
you do not make any payment to us when it is due;
you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Products; or
you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Products to you.
2. If We end the Contract in any of the situations, We will refund any money you have paid in advance for the Products that we have not provided. But we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the costs. You will incur as a result of your breaking the Contract.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. All and any Intellectual Property Rights in the Products shall be owned by us or our licensors. All such rights are reserved.
After Sales Service
1. Questions, comments or requests regarding these terms and conditions or our Products should be addressed to customer(email@example.com).
2. If you have any complaints these should be addressed to boohoo by email to customer(firstname.lastname@example.org).
Promotion Terms & Conditions
Official Hairinbeauty promotion codes entitle you to an offer on your online order from www.hairinbeauty.com. To utilise your promotion code, click the "Apply code" button on the order summary page and enter the specific code. Promotion codes are territory specific, remain your property, are not transferable. Promotion codes and related offers are not open to employees of hairinbeauty.com and we reserve the right to withdraw them and refuse or restrict any order at any time.
Human hair is unique. After receiving Products, you will notice that there a little be differences between pictures and Products. It is not avoidable.
1. Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm (GMT+08:00).
2. We usually do not process order on weekend, except Holidays.
1. According to the Federal law, return human hair Products that have been used is illegal. Keep Products original if you want to exchange.
2. Requests must be made within 7 business days of receipt of product(s). After 7 days, it do not be honored. We do not accept any merchandise which has been used or altered (brushed, combed, picked, cut, or washed) in any way.
We do not guarantee of delivery time. Sometimes delivery will be delay due to inclement weather, holidays, natural disasters, or carrier.